Welder – Manufacturing pilot _ TIG/MAG Steel/Stainless steel M/F
About the company
Manut-LM, the French leader in lifting tube handling solutions
Ergonomics is at the heart of our business!
Manut-LM designs, manufactures and distributes lifting tube handling solutions to help companies reduce the risk of MSDs and improve their productivity.
Job Description and Main Duties:
The manufacturing manager leads and coordinates the manufacturing team on a daily basis. He is the guarantor of the respect of the weekly schedule and instills the spirit of continuous improvement.
He produces works, boiler-made structures by shaping and assembling sheets, tubes and profiles of various dimensions.
This according to the safety rules and devices in place.
He participates in the continuous improvement of the Production and its environment (working conditions).
In agreement with the transverse services (methods, quality, design office,…).
- Reading plans ;
- Developed tracing ;
- Mastery of the different welding processes (TIG and MAG steel, stainless steel);
- Mastery of small portable tools and/or machines of the type; Guillotine, Press brake, grinder, …etc);
- Good knowledge of materials;
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools (5S, Animation TOP 5′, Kanban…);
- Mastery of computer tools including the Windows office pack.
Seeking a candidate with experience in the field and a constructive and rigorous mindset.
Must be a self-starter and have leadership skills to manage the welding team in a small, agile environment.
Position has possible evolution on the long term.