Telework Ergonomics Survival Guide
Telecommuting has been widely democratized since the confinement but how to improve its comfort to combine well-being and performance? It can lead to many ailments, especially if you sit all day in the same position at your computer.
Here is the list of things to check:
- The desk, choose a table at the right height;
- The seat, use a cushion to keep the curve of the back at the lumbar level ;
- The screen, the top of the screen should be at eye level and tilted according to its feel;
- The mouse must be in line with the arm;
- The lighting, it should not dazzle or cause reflections on the screens;
- Movement is very important, alternate work positions.