Manut-LM is committed to this approach
The Pays d’Ancenis has everything to please: employment, quality of life, dynamism, spirit of initiative… It is up to us to reveal it!
This is the meaning of the attractiveness approach, initiated by the companies and the Communauté de communes du Pays d’Ancenis (COMPA), and shared with all the actors of the territory.
The ambition of the attractiveness approach is to place the Pays d’Ancenis as the 4th element of the regional metropolitan network. In a space of the Loire Valley that goes from the Atlantic Ocean to the gates of Touraine, the Ancenis region provides the necessary link to create a gentle metropolis linking Saint-Nazaire to Angers.
The partners have come together around 5 main objectives:
- Vitalize the image of the Ancenis region and build a more contemporary narrative;
- To make known and share the way of life, the values, the taste for the initiative and the entrepreneurship of the Pays d’Ancenis;
- Unite talents and energies;
- To encourage the attachment of the inhabitants, to carry the colors of the territory;
- And simply to give new people the desire to come and live and carry out projects on the territory, in harmony with the inhabitants already present.